Saturday, November 12, 2011

Chocolate tart with candied hot peppers



I love the taste of hot peppers and I can't control my cravings for chocolate. So today I decided to combine this two and to enjoy the result. And I must say, it was quite satisfying.
Ingredients:
  • 180 g dark chocolate 
  • 80 g butter
  • 4 eggs
  • 100 g sugar
  • 30 g flour
  • a pinch of salt
Preparation:
Preheat oven to 180° C. 
Chop the chocolate in a pot, add the butter and melt in a double boiler. Let it cool. Beat the eggs with the sugar and add the cooled chocolate. Sieve the flour and add it to the other ingredients. Add salt. Mix everithing with an egg beater and pour it into a battered baking dish. Bake for 20 minutes. After cooling cut in pieces and serve covered with candied hot peppers.

No comments:

Post a Comment