- 2 barley rusks, about 10-12 cm (5 inch) diameter
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped finely or grated coarsely
- 100 g Feta or Myzithra cheese, crumbled
- 1 Tbsp dry oregano (rigani)
- olive oil to taste (but at least 4 Tbsp)
Soak rusks into little warm water. If you prefer them crunchy you can omit this step. But if you soak the rusk in advance, it will absorb better the chopped tomatoes and the olive oil, so you will feel the taste better. Put the grated or chopped tomatoes and the cheese above. Add some salt according to your taste. Pour olive oil and sprinkle with oregano.